I Hate Funny Forum Index I Hate Funny
Where a kid can be a kid AND an entre.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locking the forum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I Hate Funny Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoBuy
Sew, very old one!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Locking the forum Reply with quote

Well for whatever reason spam bots are better than phpbb's security. I'm going to look into creating a better security system for the board, but until then everything is going to be locked. Sorry, but no-one was posting here anyway and we were getting 10+ posts a day from spam bots.

-Da Management
TwoBuy
Sew, very old one!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are now unlocked! I added some security features that should block most of the spam. Go team me (and the guy who wrote the mod)!

Post like the wind little doodles!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I Hate Funny Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: